FAQ's & Policies
Q. Does Defend Liberty have a social media presence?
A. Yes. The only social media platform we use is Parler. You can find us there @DefendLibertyApparel
Q. Do you accept returns or exchanges?
A. Yes we do and with no questions asked.
- If you're not happy with a product send it back within 30 days from delivery date, extended to 60 days for holiday time, and we will refund your purchase with no hassles. If 30 / 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Items must be returned in brand new condition.
- You can exchange products 30 days from delivery date, extended to 60 days for holiday time.
- Items must be returned in brand new condition.
- We stand behind all of our products 100%. If you have a defective product just let us know, we will take care of it and do our best to put a smile back on your face.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Q. How can we contact you for a return or exchange?
A. You can request an authorized return number through our contact us page here. We will respond within 24-48 hours with your RA#.
Q. Do you offer gift cards?
A. Yes we do! Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees and can be purchased here.
Q. How was my order shipped?
A. Most US orders are shipped via USPS first class package or priority mail with tracking. We also ship via UPS ground. International orders are shipped via USPS first class international package with tracking.
Q. When will my order arrive?
A. We ship orders out Monday - Friday. Most US orders are usually processed within 24 - 48 hours after receiving them. Shipping takes about 1 - 5 days depending on your location and shipping method. On holidays orders may take a little longer.
International orders are usually processed within 24 - 48 hours after receiving them. Shipping takes about 7 - 14 days depending on your location and shipping method. On holidays orders may take a little longer.
Q. My order has been shipped but has not arrived?
Once an order is fulfilled & collected by USPS it is out of our control. If your package is lost we will gladly contact USPS to file a claim and replace your order after 10 business days to allow for USPS to locate the the package.
If the package tracking appears as delivered, but you did not in fact receive the items, please file a claim with your local post office. The results of your claim will determine the results of your order.
A. The Three Percenter does not share, trade, make public or sell any of your personal information with anyone and we never will, that is our promise to you. We don't like when it's done to us and we would never do that to you.
Q. What form of payments do you accept?
A. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, JCB, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay.
Q. What is the best way to apply a decal?
1. Here are some helpful guidelines.
- Patience, good preparation, a steady hand, and good weather will produce the best results.
- Make sure the surface where you are going to install your decal is absolutely clean, spotless and dry.
- The vinyl decal comes in one piece and is sandwiched between a clear layer of protective application tape and a layer of backing paper.
- Both the backing paper and the clear application tape are removed during the installation process.
- The adhesive side of the decal is sticking to the backing paper and should peel off easily.
- The adhesive on the vinyl decal is EXTREMELY sticky, so be very careful when you peel it off.
- Always install the decal when the temperature is above 55 degrees F.
- If your walls are freshly painted please wait at least 2 weeks until the paint has thoroughly dried before applying your wall decal.
2. How to apply the decal.
- Place decal face up on a table or hard surface. Use squeegee, credit card or driver’s license to rub over the clear layer of tape to ensure the decal will stick to the clear tape when removing the backing.
- Carefully and slowly remove backing.
- Starting at any one side (top, bottom, left, right), place edge of decal where you want it.
- Slowly lay rest of decal down on surface, press down gently making good contact with surface.
- With squeegee, credit card or driver’s license, rub the application tape once again. This will ensure decal will stay on surface area applying it to.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the adhesive to fully adhere then carefully remove clear application tape.
- If bubbles appear, gently squeeze them out to the edge or puncture a pinhole and gently squeeze air out.
Q. What is the best temperature to apply decals?
A. Decals won't adhere well if the surface you are applying them to is too hot or cold. Outdoor temperatures should be between 55 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
Q. How do I remove a window decal?
A. The preferred method is to use soap and water or alcohol along with brand new razor blade held at about a 45 degree angle to scrape it off the glass. If done correct this will not scratch the glass.
Q. Are your wall decals removable ?
A. Yes they are. They will not harm your walls at the time of removal.
Q. How do I remove my wall decal?
A. Simply peeling up an edge of the graphic with your fingernail and slowly peeling it from the surface.
Q. There are bubbles in my decal, what do I do?
A. Removing bubbles from your decal is simple. Just poke a tiny hole with a pin or needle and gently work out the bubble using your finger. Be careful not to crease the vinyl as you're working out the bubble.
Q. The edges of my wall decal are coming up, what do I do?
A. This should only occur when applying wall decals to highly textured walls. Generally you should need only use your fingers to work the decal into the crevices of the surface. If need be you can use a tiny bit of glue stick to keep that area down.
Q. A piece of my decal is missing, what do I do?
A. If a piece is missing from your decal upon reception of your order we will either send out the piece that is missing or replace the decal depending on the circumstance.
Q. I ripped a word while applying my quote, do I have to buy a new one?
A. As long as the word you lost is not attached to the main part of your decal, the word or part of a word can be easily replaced at little or no cost to you.
Q. I would like to buy items wholesale, how do I set up an account?
A. Please contact our sales department at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and someone will contact you ASAP.